Lead Human Resources
The candidate will be a catalyst between the business and people, able to share the business vision and goals to the candidates, empathize with people and make people successful.
Recruitment - 60%
- Liaison with consultants to build a technical team across multiple locations – Singapore, EU, India
- Develop strategy for early onboarding, and first 90 days of candidates
- Able to assess culture fitment, by asking the right questions
Business Partner and Operations- 40%
- Execute various interventions from people development, recognition, and rewards, performance management, etc.
- Develop and execute engagement survey
- Compensation benchmarking
- Work seamlessly on HRMS, ATS, and other automation
- Bachelors/Master's in human resources, psychology
- Excellent communication and verbal skills
- Excellent knowledge on HR Automation
- Analytical bent of mind
- Ability to work in an agile environment
- 5 years of experience in human resources
Good to have
- Worked in a multicultural environment
We are hiring an experienced Lead Human Resources, who can take end-to-end ownership, enjoys working on products and work in a fast moving environment.