The terms and conditions listed on this webpage shall manage your use of our website (accessible at www.smartcow.ai).
These terms will be applied fully to your use of this website. By using this website, you agree to accept all the terms and conditions listed here. You must not use this website if you disagree. Minors or people below the age of 18 years are not allowed to use this website.
Intellectual Property Rights
Other than the content you own, under these terms, SmartCow owns the intellectual property rights for all the materials contained in this website. You are granted a limited license only for the purposes of viewing the material.
You are specifically restricted from all the following:
- Advertising, publishing, marketing, selling, sublicensing, commercializing, displaying, etc. of any Website material in any other media.
- Using this website in any way that may be damaging to the website, its users, or to any other person or business entity.
- Using this website in any way that impacts user access to this website or is contrary to applicable laws and regulations.
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, or any other similar activity in relation to this website.
'Your Content' shall mean any audio, video, text, images, or other material you choose to display on this website. By allowing us to display your content, you grant SmartCow a non-exclusive, worldwide irrevocable, sub-licensable license to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in all media. Such content must be your own and must not be invading any third-party’s rights. SmartCow reserves the right to remove any of your content from this website at any time without notice.
This website is provided 'as is', with all faults, and SmartCow expresses no representations or warranties of any kind related to this website or the materials contained in this website. Also, nothing contained in this website shall be interpreted as advising you.
Limitation of Liability
In no event shall SmartCow, nor any of its officers, directors, and employees, be held liable for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this website. SmartCow shall not be held liable for any indirect, consequential, or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this website.
You hereby fully indemnify SmartCow, from and against any and/or all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these terms.
If any provision of these terms is found to be invalid under any applicable law, such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
Variation of Terms
SmartCow is permitted to revise these terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this website you are expected to review these terms on a regular basis.
SmartCow is allowed to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these terms without any notification. However, you are not allowed to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between SmartCow and you, in relation to your use of this website, and shall supersede all prior agreements and understandings.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
These terms will be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of India, and you submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the state and central courts located in India for the resolution of any disputes.
Information We Collect
The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, maintain, improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you (by phone or email), either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Find and prevent fraud
We follow a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this as a part of hosting services' analytics. The information collected by log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP) information, date and time stamps, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is to assist in analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users' movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Advertising Partners and Third-Party Privacy Policies
A cookie is a small data file made up of letters and numbers which is placed by a website on the device you use to access the Internet. Cookies serve different purposes and may be tied to personal information. Session cookies are used to keep track of a user’s input when submitting online data and allow users to be recognized from one page or selection to another. We also use session cookies to provide information you’ve requested through an action , such as clicking a button or filling out a web form. Session cookies always expire after the browsing session is over. Persistent cookies help websites remember your information, browsing history, and settings when you visit them in the future. This results in faster and more convenient access. Persistent cookies stay in a folder on your device unless you delete them manually, or until they are automatically deleted based on the retention period of the cookie’s folder.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure that you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access | You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification | You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure | You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing | You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing | You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability | You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we will have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Another part of our priorities is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
SmartCow does not knowingly collect any personal identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best to promptly remove such information from our records.